Monday, May 16, 2016

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream and Onion Flavor



Review:
It doesn't smell much different from other Lay's flavor, only with a hint of onion. The sour cream and onion flavor is there but it's subtle. If anything, it's the salt that dominates the flavor. Thankfully it got nice crunch so I can still enjoy this as a chip on its own. I'll leave my sour cream and onion fix to Pringles.

Well, what do you say? Are you with me or do you think my review doesn't do enough justice to the product? Write away your thought in the comment.
See you at the next review.

Manufacturer: PT Indofood Fritolay Makmur
Price range: 8000 rupiah (Based on where I bought it. Your place might has them under different price.)
Worth to buy? Maybe.
Who'll love this: Those who likes Sour Cream and Onion flavor.
You'll also like: Pringles Sour Cream and Onion flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment